BINCA© is a trade vehicle sales centre, all vehicles are advertised at prices that appeal to the trade and are sold as seen on trade terms with no warranty or guarantee.
'BINCA' is the abbreviated initials of 'Buy It Now Car Auction' which refers to the nature of how we sell our cars. When calling please be advised that our staff cannot give vehicle descriptions over the phone but we can advise if a vehicle is available for purchase or not.
We are NOT a retail car sales, we are a trade vehicle seller with an auction yard. All of our cars are sold on standard trade/auction terms. Once you arrive at our site, you will need to visit our reception where our staff will provide information of the availability of current lots. All available lots will be available for viewing within our opening hours.
All of our vehicles are sold as seen, the 'sales of goods act' does not apply with any sale nor do we sell our cars as 'fit for purpose' please only come to view our cars if you agree to buy a car on these terms. Many of our vehicles are unprepared for sale and are generally sold in the condition that they arrive to us in. For more information visit our terms of sale page.
All prices displayed on the website are fixed reserved prices. Buyers premiums are charged additionally on each sale.
Here are a few reasons why people like to buy from us:
- The Price. Our prices are set to appeal to the trade
- Unlike other car auctions, we allow test drives and any kind of inspections.
Test drives are charged at £20+VAT* which is refundable when you purchase the vehicle.
*Proof of Insurance must be provided
- We are open 7 days a week for viewing. Please do call before you head over to be sure the vehicles you are interested in are still available.
- All of our vehicles are HPI checked.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards.
- Part exchange. We also offer a part exchange option, see our 'sell my car' page for more info.
This is just a handful of reasons why our customers enjoy their experience at binca.co.uk - The Dutch vehicle auction specialists.